Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Bible in 90 Days! Day 23...

Wow! We are on Day 23! I love reading the Old Testament. I love reading about the lives of those that went before us. The stories of David’s life have always been a favorite of mine.

What wonderful reminders of the impact a life lived centered on God can make. David was not perfect, but his heart always sought after God. David knew the power of God and the difference it makes in the way you live your life. God was with David, but David’s life was not always easy.

I find as I talk with more and more people right now, they seek after the blessings of God more than the presence of God in their circumstances. I pray that we would be women seeking the presence of God in our circumstances and be blessed by His presence, rather than seeking the material blessings that we naively believe will satisfy.

I hope you are with us on this journey….if you are behind, just skip to where we are and join in!

BLESSINGS
Shelly Juskiewicz, Pastor to Women

No comments:

Post a Comment